All you need to know about marketing using email!
Firstly, one of the most important practices to remember with email marketing today is to be as transparent, honest, and open as possible with your customers. Secondly, 40% of B2B marketers say that email newsletters are most critical to their content marketing success and 99% of consumers check their email every day is the preferred way to receive updates from brands. Finally, as marketers, we can't ignore these statistics, and that's why it's essential to develop a strong marketing strategy.
Furthermore, creating a successful strategy helps you reach and connect with your target audience personalized and directly increase sales at an affordable cost. The average ROI through email marketing is $42 for every $1 spent.
In summary, you invest a dollar and receive 42 times from it in return. Reports further state that of all the email campaigns being sent, targeted emails and segmented list emails drive 36% of your digital marketing ROI
Let's get into how to create an effective email campaign for you!
- Design for you action-based, automated emails to engage and sell
- We create automated email sequences to follow up with and nurture your prospective
- Delivering emails at the right time with Perfect Timing and Time Travel delivery tools
- Our team build custom segments based on specific criteria
- Using dynamic content for better personalization
- We make your emails functional and reduce the number of clicks it takes your customers to contact you
Start your email marketing campaign today!
In conclusion, it's a channel with continuous ROI, and you are just a few clicks away. Contact Markable and get the best email and digital marketing content delivered
Request a quote!
The latest stats for 2020
- 81% of SMEs rely on email as their main acquisition channel
- Almost 60% of marketers claim email is their largest ROI
- 31% of people say that email is the highest performing way to nurture leads
- 59% of people claim that email marketing influences what they buy
- 40% of B2Bs say newsletters are their most important marketing strategy